Author and Consultant Website Design
Client: Phyllis Khare
Project: Website Redesign and Branding
Phyllis Khare is the co-author of Facebook Marketing All-In-One for Dummies with Andrea Vahl and Amy Porterfield and she’s the author of Social Media Marketing eLearning Kit for Dummies. She’s the Co-Founder of Social Media Manager School and Social Media Strategy School. Phyllis is also the social media strategist for Peaceful Media — consulting with thought-leader brands all over the world.
- New branding: logo, color scheme and fonts
- An updated web design with modern design elements
- Website layout streamlined to focus on her courses
- Responsive and mobile-friendly
- Paper.li feed
- Drift live chat
- Large photo banner that adjusts for varying screen sizes and devices
- Parallax background image effects
- Animated images and sections
“It is a pure joy to work with Kelly in any capacity. She is steady (in the face of evolving ideas) and she is highly knowledgeable and professional. She has built several websites for me and my business partner that are lovely and do exactly what we envisioned them to do. I highly recommend Kelly for any type of online project. Her sense of style and artistic eye has definitely been a huge help in all our projects, too.”
Like What You See?
Get a beautiful website that gets your business RESULTS!